Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today is Wednesday!

You know what that means? Free hiking in Prescott!
So, my mother, brother, and I drove up to Prescott and hiked on a very steep mountain. I wish I could remember what it's called, but I can't! It was 96 degrees, but felt so hot.
I hope plans for tomorrow will work out. I'm suppose to be having a photoshoot with Paige then she is coming over to spend the night. It feels like I haven't seen her in so long! So, I'm pretty stoked. ;)
This weekend I am spending the night at my Aunt and Uncle's house again after I go to Sun Splash for the very first time! Honestly, I'm kind of scared. I hear a lot of bad accidents in swimming places. Have you ever been scared of swimming in local areas?
In 13 days I have Marching Band camp. I haven't even looked at the music so I'm beginning to freak out. Plus, I don't have a Sousaphone or mouth piece! I'm not excited. :(

So, any plans for tomorrow, Friday, or the weekend? I love to chat, so feel free to respond. :P

-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment