Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Fourth

I can't believe Summer has gone so fast. I have band camp in 3 weeks and honestly, I'm not excited.
Today it reads 95 degrees but outside it feels like it's in the hundreds. The high for today though, will be 103 degrees. :(
I miss the cold weather, a lot.

For the fourth of July we're having a barbecue with my whole family. I feel like I'm going to be quite bored most of the time with all the grown-ups around. And lucky me, there will be no young adults. I'm going to try to persuade my parents to let me go to Paige's house.
By the way, Paige just got a lookbook! Here's her link:
http://lookbook.nu/user/196783-Paige-B

I don't have much to say and unfortunately I can't think of anything to not be left unsaid. So, goodbye for now. :)

-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment